Senior Contracts Specialist - VR/28878
Experienced Senior Contracts Specialist required to undertake a 6-month contract assignment with our client, an international energy company.
As Senior Contracts Specialist, you’ll join a team responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient supply of products and services to the organisation’s operations - covering upstream, renewables and low carbon assets.
Your duties will include:
- Shaping and maximising the value of the company’s existing and future Corporate Services contract portfolio within Renewables, Low Carbon Solutions and Upstream.
- Leading and participating in a cross-functional team for the establishment of specific procurement strategies both locally and as part of Global Sourcing Teams.
- Preparing and issuing enquiries; managing and conducting bid evaluation, negotiations and preparing award recommendation.
- Performing demand and market analysis.
- Enhancing the company’s supply chain by ensuring compliance with governing supply chain management processes, with specific focus on Integrity Due Diligence, Human Rights assessments, Safety and Commercial Risk.
- Driving and performing contract management from award to contract close-out,with a focus on minimising value leakage, risk and promoting safety.
- Proactively ensuring high quality stakeholder management both internally and towards suppliers.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Significant experience and competence in the creation and management of strategic contracts in the UK, with specific preference given to those with experience of Corporate Services scopes such as Facilities, IT, Temporary Staffing, and Intellectual Services.
- Strong awareness of the UK supplier market and understanding of establishing and promoting local content.
- Independent and flexible, with the ability to work within and lead multidisciplinary teams across the organisation.
- Skilled in developing, utilising, and extending network of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic and Commercial mindset with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates high level of personal integrity and ethical awareness.
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team