Senior Contracts / Subcontracts Specialist – VR/25121
Join a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the evolving energy industry, working in a collaborative team with a global remit. This role is well-suited to applicants accustomed to driving the delivery of subcontracted products and services, leading supplier meetings in line with strategy, and providing mentorship and guidance to other team members.
Reporting to the SCM Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring strict compliance with all Supply Chain Management processes and procedures.
- Supporting supplier selection, bid evaluation, recommendation, commitment and delivery of subcontracted products and services.
- Establishing strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Highlighting areas of risk and opportunity to all relevant stakeholders.
- Driving continuous improvement through the development of ideas and strategies.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders to understand their requirements, including attendance at internal tender kick-off meetings.
- Drafting contractual documentation required as part of the Request for Quotation (RFQ) package, including reviewing any main contract flow-downs, drafting subcontracts and Call Off Orders.
- Issuing, reviewing and evaluating RFQs from a commercial and contractual perspective.
- Leading supplier negotiations.
- Finalising and placing subcontracts, call-off orders and purchase orders as required.
- Participating in post-award kick-off meetings. Identifying, reporting and resolving issues.
- Managing the Change Order process.
- Execution of contract close-out activities.
Applicants to this position should offer demonstrable experience in a similar role. A degree-qualification and / or relevant professional membership (e.g. CIPS) is preferred but not essential. Experience of working with SAP or SAP Ariba is desirable.
You’ll need excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills, as well as strong commercial acumen.
A collaborative, proactive and solutions-based approach is required and you should be comfortable mentoring, guiding and motivating team members.
This role will involve occasional UK and international travel.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team