Senior Credit Controller (Part Time) - VR/27626
Part Time Senior Credit Controller required for a leading engineering and consultancy organisation. Working 3 days per week, you will lead credit management and debtor cash collection.
Previous background within credit control and accounts receivable required, with a preference for this extending across multiple international entities.
An ability to form strong working relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally is required.
As a Senior Credit Controller, your role will entail:
- Ownership and control of the full credit control cycle for a large portfolio of clients across multiple legal entities and geographies.
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Managing timely cash collections.
- Resolving queries in a timely manner.
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting.
- Evaluating credit risk of potential customers.
- Investigating any unallocated cash receipts, working with Treasury to support quick resolution.
- Ensuring accounts receivable ledgers are maintained to the highest quality and reconciled on a regular basis.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team