Senior Financial Accountant - VR/23998
Long term contract position to start quickly with leading E&P company based in Aberdeen. Suitable candidates will be fully qualified with good technical and IFRS knowledge.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing financial accounts for company to tight guidelines.
- Ensuring audit clearance is obtained.
- Ensuring that the company financial ledgers are properly maintained and reconciled.
- Ensuring compliance with Companies Act, Group norms, UK and IFRS accounting standards.
- Preparing Group VAT returns on an accurate basis in accordance with HMRC deadlines.
Applicants to this role require
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Good knowledge of UK and US IFRS.
- Good knowledge of UK taxation.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team