Senior Financial Analyst - VR/22423
*EXCLUSIVE* - fantastic opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join an Aberdeen-based pharmaceuticals company and leader in their specialist field. This is a newly created position.
Reporting to the Business Analyst Manager, the focus of the role is managing the operational budget process, leading the financial planning reviews and supporting managers through the budgeting cycle.
Main duties will include:
- Supporting annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, and ongoing budget management.
- Monitoring project spend against budget and discuss rationale with budget holders.
- Providing support to in conducting any required investigations, analysis and forecasting required to support the organisation.
- Ensuring the operational budget process is clearly defined, documented, and that all
- involved personnel are trained and supported in compliance.
- Supporting budget holders in developing their understanding of and competencies in financial/ budgetary management.
- Preparing reports and presenting to senior and executive management.
- Building financial models and performing valuation analysis.
- Ensuring compliance of UK entities in accounting, tax and financial audit.
This role would suit someone with extensive experience in a similar role. Ideally you would have completed an accounting qualification. You will be detail orientated with strong analytical skills. The ideal applicant will be experienced in using analytical tolls and be skilled in providing financial guidance to make strategic decisions.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team