Senior Financial Analyst - VR/25491
Great opportunity with a global multi energy company for a qualified Accountant. Excellent benefits and working environment on offer.
- Timely and accurate reporting on the corporate budget, forecasts and actual performance;
- Analysing the financial performance of the company and providing variance explanations against the budget and forecast;
- Evaluating the impact of changes in operating and economic conditions on the financial results of the company through studies and discussion with Technical Departments / Economists
Main duties and responsibilities
- Gathering and collating data to produce and analyse accurate reports for the budget, forecasts and monthly year to date management accounts reporting to strict deadlines.
- Investigating and providing detailed variance analysis on financial/production information on forecast, budget and actual data.
- Producing ad-hoc reports for management.
- Advising and making recommendations on business practice in relation to management accounting to management.
- Implementing changes to financial policies.
- Providing specialist advice on management accounting to other departments within the organisation.
- Managing own activities to effectively meet team performance indicators.
- Developing and maintaining good internal and external relationships.
- Focus on continued improvement to streamline reporting performance.
Applicants to this role require
- Honours graduate.
- Professional Accounting qualification.
- 3 years of oil and gas experience.
- Experience of accounting systems and applications.
- Knowledge of IFRS, UK Company’s Act and UK tax regime.
What’s in it for me?
- Hybrid working.
- Excellent benefits.
- Career opportunities.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team