Senior IT Manager - VR/24890
TMM Recruitment is partnering with a major international organisation to find a Senior IT Manager with proven experience in managing multiple IT disciplines including business applications and infrastructure to support its branch operations and to shape a Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Developing and setting IT strategies to support business involving managing multiple programs, projects, and functions, which includes planning, coordinating, administering, and evaluating programs, projects, processes, procedures, systems, standards, and/or service offerings.
- Recommending, planning, and delivering new IT initiatives through collaboration with business leaders to drive business efficiency and create new digital capabilities to improve end-to-end business process and customer experience.
- Leading, project-managing, and being accountable for all local IT service delivery, including prioritisation of projects, evaluation of various systems, and execution of the projects. Evaluating how future and current systems can best be optimised for the function(s)/unit(s) benefit.
- Leading and managing multi-IT disciplines teams – ERP, Business Applications such as eCommerce and CRM, Infrastructure including Network, Server Ops and Helpdesk.
- Managing assigned budget and assisting with the annual budget development process. Preparing cost estimates and budget recommendations. Monitoring and controlling expenditures to the business and/or strategic objective.
- Assisting in planning and the development of short- and long-term goals. Coordinating operational and program efforts in alignment with goals and objectives related to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Ensuring that all information systems and networks operate according to internal standards, external accrediting agency standards, regulatory agencies, and legal requirements, data privacy, and information security through coordinating with IT Infrastructure Support Teams to maintain a stable environment, including network, desktops, telecommunications, and servers.
- Being responsible for the support and alignment of established governance, intake, standards within the supported area.
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Primary liaison between the business and IT Teams to deliver stable IT services, project execution and resource planning.
- Managing and enhancing existing business applications such as ERP, eCommerce, and vendor integration and provide technical leadership to all project’s delivery.
- Maintaining communication with customers (both internal and external) in resolving issues, notifying service outages and change deliveries in support of the IT systems.
- Assisting customers with reported Incidents including the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of software in keeping with established IT standards and guidelines.
- Monitoring IT Network and Server Operations Services to identify and remedy potential events including virtualised and cloud environments.
- User and network management activities in support of service request and change management processes.
- Testing and deployment of authorised computer and network hardware, software and managed services in keeping with IT standards.
The ideal candidate for this role will have had previous experience in a similar role, preferably with a background in Oil & Gas demonstrating the following competencies:
- Experience in the design and architecture of IT Systems ensuring optimum performance and security – Process and Business focused
- Strong Project Management and communication with executive and business stakeholders
- Experience / Knowledge about general infrastructure capabilities including Network, Server Operation, IT services including Help Desk and Desktop support, and information security to prevent threats and vulnerabilities
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of IT services such as ITIL.
- Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking, strong Project Management skill is a must.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team