Senior Legal Advisor - VR/21973
TMM Recruitment are partnered with a progressive, growing E&P organisation who are looking to appoint a Senior Legal Advisor. This is an opportunity to join the company as they look to become one of the leading full-cycle organisations in the oil and gas sector.
Working closely with the General Counsel and Commercial Director, the Senior Legal Advisor provides legal support and advice across the business.
The workload will be extremely diverse across acquisitions, divestments and disputes, joint venture negotiations and transportation agreements. This will be a busy role and you will be given the opportunity to work independently. As the company are in their infancy, the position will be very hands-on and duties will include:
- Monitoring any regulatory changes and ensuring the correct and appropriate action is taken.
- Providing legal advice across the business.
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts and agreements
- Carrying out due diligence for corporate transactions.
- Liaising with external counsel and regulators.
A competitive salary and strong benefits package is on offer.
A full job description is available. Please contact Laura on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about this fantastic opportunity.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team