Senior Legal Counsel - VR/23613
TMM Recruitment is supporting a leading E&P organisation headquartered in Aberdeen, in their search for a Senior Legal Counsel. This is a newly created permanent position due to increased activity. With a focus on sustainable growth this is an excellent time to join this organisation.
Working in a small dynamic team of 4, the role will report into the Legal Director. The Legal Team are responsible for providing legal support across the business and will have a focus on the preparation of oil and gas commercial agreements. Duties will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of contracts and commercial agreements.
- Providing legal advice on a wide scope of oil and gas agreements.
- Providing legal advice on compliance and petroleum licensing maters.
- Providing legal support to teams across the wider business.
- Interfacing with JV partners, oil operators and suppliers.
This role requires a fully qualified Solicitor with proven commercial legal experience in an oil and gas operator environment or law firm. The ideal applicant will have upstream oil and gas M&A exposure. This role requires strong commercial acumen and the ability to work autonomously.
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package.
For more information and a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Laura McKenzie on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01224 327020.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team