Senior Legal Counsel - VR/25515
Permanent opportunity to join globally recognised leader in the energy industry as Senior Legal Counsel. The Senior Legal Counsel will join the legal team and report directly to the Legal Director. The Senior Legal Counsel will support the North Sea, renewables and global business working with a high level of autonomy.
- Reviewing and qualifying contract terms.
- Identifying and advising on any potential commercial or contract risk.
- Supporting with development of more junior team members.
- Meeting with potential clients and suppliers to negotiate terms.
- Drafting and reviewing legal agreements.
- Providing corporate legal support including company secretarial work, M&A and joint ventures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fully qualified Lawyer.
- Experience in a commercial / contracting environment.
- In-house legal experience.
For more information, please contact Laura McKenzie at email@example.com
TMM Recruitment INDLEG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team