Senior Management Accountant – VR/24644
Senior Management Accountant required for leading international service company.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing and reviewing accurate financial results in line with reporting deadlines for group along with narrative to explain results.
- Responsible for reporting and reconciliations of sales and cost accruals.
- Assisting auditors both internal and external in any reviews.
- Cost accounting.
- Maintaining relationship as business partner.
- Responsible for bottom-up preparing budgets including preparing reports and slides to analyse projected results, identifying risks and summarising budget assumptions.
- Preparing and analysing regular reforecasts in line with group requirements.
- Preparing monthly rolling forecasts to support the finance monthly reviews with senior leadership.
Applicants to this role require
- An accountancy qualification is preferable.
- Minimum years of experience in a financial or commercial role.
- ERP experience is essential.
- Experience in an international group of companies is preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive benefits package.
- Hybrid working.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team