Senior Passenger Services Officer - VR/26423
We are currently supporting a leading helicopter operator in their search for two Senior Passenger Services Officers to join their loyal, customer facing team. Both permanent opportunities are based in Dyce, Aberdeen and require the successful applicants to support the full passenger journey from check-in to departure.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Compiling passenger manifest, coordinating baggage/freight process.
- Welcoming/checking-in passengers (identifying them against manifest) and leading safety briefings.
- Handling passenger queries and liaising with aircrew.
- Documenting the process via Vantage.
Applicants to this role require
- Aviation experience, ideally in a similar role.
- Demonstrable customer service skills.
- Flexibility with hours - the role works a shift pattern with 1 week of late shifts (12 midday - 8pm) each month, the rest being early shifts (5:30am - 1:30pm) and working 1 day every second weekend (with either the following Monday or Friday off).
- Vantage experience is desirable.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team