Senior Payroll Administrator - VR/28288
Senior Payroll Professionals interested in continuing their development may be interested in this opportunity we have with our energy services client. Utilising your skillset, you will report into the Group Payroll Manager and support and guide the Payroll Administrator’s in the team.
Possessing a CIPP qualification would be advantageous, but a thorough understanding of payroll processing and an ability to apply a logical and analytical mindset to solve problems alongside mentorship capability is required.
You will have a thorough understanding payroll calculations of SMP + SSP, as well as reconciling monthly PAYE and NI payroll reports.
Your role will entail the following:
- Collating, calculating, and inputting allocated payrolls.
- Overseeing daily payroll operations, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Payroll reconciliations.
- Assisting Payroll Administrators.
- Timely submission of RTI files to include monthly FPS and EPS files.
- Ensuring legislative knowledge is kept up to date with government initiatives and HMRC changes.
- Administering company pension schemes, ensuring timely and accurate submission of pension contribution data to pension provider is completed.
- Preparing allocated wage journals in line with company finance team requirements. Assisting team members in reconciliation of journals.
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Identifying process improvements within the team and liaising with Payroll Manager.
- Covering for Payroll Manager during periods of absence.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team