Senior Payroll Assistant - VR/22899
Experienced Senior Payroll Assistant required ASAP for a 3-6 month temporary position based in Westhill. Experience in the oil and gas industry as well as SAP experience would be beneficial.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Monthly audit checks for payroll system.
- Monthly download from SAP system of timesheet allowance claims.
- Checking of data and ensuring all accurate prior to payroll submission.
- Mail merge and mass emailing.
- Tracking of data.
- Maintenance of payroll spreadsheets.
- Action of share sales and calculation of specific taxable elements.
- Liaison with finance team regarding payments in/out.
- Action bank detail requirements.
- Assistance with employee/shareholder queries.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Payroll / tax understanding.
- Strong excel skills.
- Good attention to detail.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team