Senior Planning Engineer (Drilling) - VR/27908
We are looking to recruit a Senior Planning Engineer on a permanent staff basis. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
The Senior Planning Engineer is designated to deliver work as delegated by Project Director and managed by Project Controls Manager as part of the integrated Projects Team.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining various levels of project plans in accordance with company planning procedure.
- Reviewing plans and scheduling data and advising the Project Director and Project Manager(s) of any potential delays and risks to the baseline schedule and budget.
- Producing and issuing a variety of weekly and monthly planning reports such as Gantt Charts, Networks, S-Curves, Resource Histograms and Project Dashboards.
- Provisioning accurate planning information to the Project manager(s) and Lead Engineer(s) to allow for work prioritisation, scheduling, reporting, and resourcing.
- Providing progress updates to cost reports and liaising with cost engineer.
- Supporting the Project Engineer(s)/ Manager(s) in the successful delivery of all work within assigned projects.
- Interfacing with client Planning Engineers ensuring company and client plans are aligned.
Applicants to this role require
- 5 years’ experience in an equivalent role, major EPC project experience, drilling contractor experience, oil and gas sector experience.
- IT Skills – Proficient user of Primavera P6, Microsoft Project and Excel.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team