Senior Process Engineer - Chemical & Flow Assurance - VR/26958
Currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Process Engineer on a contract basis for an E&P Company based in Westhill, Aberdeenshire. It’s a core ongoing contract position that will be eligible for annual renewal so it will be a long-term opportunity. The company are only considering PAYE contractors for this particular role and the successful candidate will be expected to work in the office a minimum of 3 days per week.
The Senior Process Engineer – Chemical & Flow Assurance will be responsible for providing engineering support to the SMART room and site to improve safety, reliability, production, efficiency, environmental and cost performance.
Reporting to the Smart Room Team Lead, the Senior Process Engineer – Chemical & Flow Assurance will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Monitoring and optimising production operating parameters via PCS, PI Process Book, Unisim and Ledaflow to ensuring all possible improvements are identified and actioned.
- Preparing production optimisation trial programmes.
- Optimising start-up, shutdown and flowline pigging programmes to minimise production shortfalls associated with complex flow assurance operations in collaboration with the on-site Field Technologist.
- Preparing, reviewing and updating well management and flow assurance aspects on operating procedures.
- Providing technical assistance in investigation and resolution of flow assurance related issues.
- Undertaking technical bid evaluations on third party proposals.
- Technical input to commercial and development studies carried out by the Performance and Growth Team.
- Providing support for procurement of materials, chemicals and third party services.
- Overseeing production chemistry matters, and seeking external expertise, relating to asset operations to optimise production flow and maintain the integrity of process systems within the asset.
- Following up on chemical sampling and onsite / third party lab testing.
- Performing and clearly communicating outputs of studies for plant modifications related to process or production.
- Preparing scopes of work for third party vendor / consultancy services to carry out study and modification work.
- Monitoring progress of third parties carrying out study / design and engineering work to ensure timely and cost-effective resolution of production / safety / integrity issues.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A relevant degree qualification in production or chemical engineering is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role, within the North Sea oil and gas industry, is essential.
- Extensive engineering experience in process or production engineering, within an oil and gas operating environment, is essential.
- Applicants should have pipeline flow assurance engineering and production chemistry experience.
TMM Recruitment INDENG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team