Senior Project Planner - VR/22658
We are looking to recruit a Senior Project Planner on a contracting basis until the end of the year. Candidates must have experience using Primavera P6 and have a strong background in an Operator environment. For more information please get in touch.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and maintaining detailed project schedules using Primavera P6 and other packages as required.
- Organise and chair project planning meetings with the project team and contractors.
- Contribute to risk management including ensuring that project schedules are suitably prepared for the quantitative risk analysis.
- Integrate and challenge contractor schedules and progress.
- Preparation of the Master Control Schedule (MCS).
- Timely delivery of the monthly schedule updates against the MCS, ensuring alignment with the change register.
- Develops and implements KPI’s, analyses and reports progress, deviations and proactively highlight issues and possible risks, including mitigations.
- Supports external benchmarking of planned durations for key activities and plan maturity, at the Select and Define Gates.
Applicants to this role require
- APM or PMI preferred (Competent to APM Senior Planner profile level).
- Qualifications / experience in Project Controls across Planning, Cost, Risk, MoC, EVM, etc.
- Significant experience and knowledge of Primavera P6 is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of integrated project planning covering Greenfield developments, subsea tie backs, major Brownfield modifications and / or Decommissioning.
- Able to analyse and challenge internal project teams and main contractors.
- Analytical and systematic approach with an eye for detail.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team