Senior Sales / Tender Administrator - VR/26873
We are currently supporting our client to recruit a Senior Sales / Tender Administrator, required to provide administrative support to the Commercial Director and Contracts Team Manager by carrying out sales and work order processing, coordinating tendering activities and managing essential files.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support to the Commercial Director and Sales Managers on all tendering activities, including coordinating other departments required input.
- Tracking and providing feedback to the team on the outstanding actions and ongoing tender activities in the form of a weekly meeting.
- Running and distributing departmental reports as instructed by the Commercial Director.
- Using systems to process orders from receipt of order through to invoice which will encompass the following steps;
- Item Creation;
- Order entry / amendment;
- Raising purchase orders on suppliers;
- Stock system movements;
- Liaison with other key departments;
- Order progressing;
- Providing documentation packages;
- Raising and checking invoices.
- Assisting with general administration duties for the business.
- Supporting the Sales Managers, assisting with the enquiry process and issuing quotations.
- Providing holiday cover and administrative support to the Accessories department to allow their customer needs to be met.
Applicants to this position should offer the following:
- Customer service experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent communication, organisational and negotiating skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team