Senior Tendering Specialist - VR/25785
This organisation is globally recognised as a leader across the energy industry, with a track record of success spanning 5 decades. As Senior Tendering Specialist, your role will involve the preparation, writing, coordination and negotiation of tenders, including cost estimation, commercial, contract and risk reviews.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing pre-qualifications and tenders in accordance with the Business Management System (BMS) / tendering processes.
- Involvement at all stages of tender preparation for potential oil and gas and renewable developments from early engagement through to late life interventions, as well as decommissioning projects.
- Assisting the Field Developments Group with preparation of cost estimates and cost reports in support of Concept, Feasibility, pre-FEED and FEED studies.
- Preparing accurate and economic costing of tenders with due regard to risk assessment, competitor positions, supply chain and market trends.
- Organising the workload of the Tender Team to achieve tender completion on time in order that the necessary approvals are obtained prior to submission to clients.
- Liaising with Corporate and Regional Sales and Marketing functions to ensure commonality of approach and cross learning.
- Liaising with legal, tax, project operations, engineering, vessel support teams and ship operations to obtain their input throughout the life of the tender.
- Preparing internal tender authorisation papers, presentations and documents which may include presenting or supporting presentations to Senior Management.
- Development of winning bid documentation for submission to clients.
- Assisting in the negotiation of terms and conditions of tenders with clients to achieve the best commercial, technical and contractual position.
- Maintaining appropriate records, data and cost estimation information during the tender process to ensure an efficient handover to project teams and for internal/external auditing.
- Receiving functional guidance, direction and advice from the Tender Lead and Senior Tender Manager.
Our client is seeking an individual with the following experience, attributes and qualifications:
- Degree, diploma or similar level of qualification in a Business or Commercial / Contractual subject.
- Good negotiation skills and ability to articulate views in a comprehensive and concise manner.
- Estimating skills with background in use of Excel and/or specific estimating software is essential.
- Ability to share learning and experience with others to promote continuous improvement and knowledge transfer within the organisation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, both in verbal and written form.
- Must be commercially astute; have a proven ability to commercialise an offering and proficient in writing a compelling sales document.
- Proven ability to review and qualify contracts.
- Presents self in a professional manner appropriate to the role.
- Good organisational skills and smart working methods.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and that of tender team where appropriate.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team