Senior Treasury Analyst (12 months) - VR/26737
Delighted to be appointed by an upstream energy business to recruit a Senior Treasury Analyst on a fixed term contract basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing daily cash requirements.
- Executing money market and foreign exchange deals to effect liquidity and foreign exchange risk management efficiently and in line with policy.
- Maintaining treasury management system for items such as intercompany loans, commodity transactions, cash forecasts and letter of credits.
- Maintaining bank accounts administration, including KYC, account set up, bank charges, overdraft and FX facility documentation.
- Facilitating treasury payments on the online banking systems.
- Supporting the team in ensuring that all controls are performed in a timely manner.
- Preparing and maintaining Treasury Policies, including Banking Mandates.
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis as necessary to assist the Corporate Treasury and Finance Manager.
- Working with the Corporate Finance Team and the wider finance community.
The successful candidate will support treasury services (FX and money market) and assist with the continuing development of treasury systems operations, processes and controls. Relevant experience, ideally in a multi-currency and corporate / O&G environment, including experience of cash management, balance sheet management and structuring would be highly advantageous.
You will have a detailed knowledge of treasury processes and how these link to other business processes in addition to strong systems skills and ideally exposure to a Treasury Management System. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and values driven business.
For a further information and a confidential discussion contact Suzanne Burr on 01224 327006 or at email@example.com
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team