Senior Vessel Accountant (12 Months) - VR/22414
TMM Recruitment is supporting our client, a leading energy services company as they look to recruit a Senior Vessel Accountant on a 12 month fixed term basis.
Reporting to the Vessel Financial Controller, the Senior Vessel Accountant is responsible for financial reporting for their allocated vessels. You will support the Asset Managers with cost and commercial management to ensure strong financial performance of their allocated vessels.
The focus of the role will be on:
- Annual budgeting.
- Monthly forecast.
- Monthly vessel management reports.
- Results plans for each vessel.
- Monthly management accounts and cost reports.
- Qualified Accountant (or equivalent experience).
- Experience of customer facing operations accounting.
- Strong financial accounting background, with good understanding of IFRS.
- Strong team ethic.
- Positive & enthusiastic.
- Ability to motivate self & others.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Willing & able to embrace new ideas and change.
- Will “step up”, accept responsibility & take ownership.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to analyse high volumes of data & prepare well-presented summaries for management.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team