Senior Vessel Accountant - 12 months - VR/23436
Our client is a leading international energy services company and they are looking for a Senior Vessel Accountant for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Overview job description
- Delivering of all finance reporting for allocated vessels, ensuring compliance with IFRS and internal procedures.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing monthly and quarterly accounts.
- Liaising with central finance to review and reconcile balances.
- Consolidating and reporting for foreign entities.
- Cost management.
- Commercial support to the Asset Manager.
Applicants to this role require
- Strong financial reporting experience and good understanding of IFRS.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach.
What’s in it for me?
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects.
- Working in a diverse and international team.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Flexible working.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team