Service Controller - VR/28739
Service Controller required on a contract basis based in Aberdeen City Centre. This role is with a reputable operator and requires a strong working knowledge of SAP. Reporting to the Systems Lead, this role will be responsible for posting to payment across operators, wells and projects.
Reporting to the Systems Lead, your role will involve:
Main duties and responsibilities
- Tracking invoices from point of entry into the ERP system (SAP S4 Hana) to posting for payment to the vendor.
- Creating and processing service entry sheets in the ERP system and submit for approval.
- Ensuring that technical and financial approval of Service Receipt is obtained in a timely fashion.
- Working with internal stakeholders and vendors to clarify any invoice queries to allow invoice payment to take place.
- Demonstrating an active, performance driven mind-set.
- Actively contributing to business/process improvement initiatives.
- Maintaining a firm understanding of the threat Cyber Attacks pose in both regular IT (Information Technology) and OT (Operational Technology / industrial automation) environments and the potential consequences of such attacks.
Interpersonal Skills and Qualities
- Good understanding of the procurement processes and AP processes (Invoice Processing).
- Technically strong on ERP systems (SAP) and a passion for continuous improvement and performance optimisation.
- Commercially and contractually aware.
- Background in invoice processing in the upstream oil and gas sector is preferred.
- High numeracy skills and computer literate with Microsoft Office software.
- Good understanding of goods and/or service receipting.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at various levels of seniority.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines.
- Willingness to take responsibility and challenge constructively.
- Good training and mentoring skills.
- Ability to travel to vendor sites within and outside of Aberdeen area.
- Ability to remote-work with minimal supervision.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team