Service Desk Engineer - VR/27062
We are collaborating with an established Managed IT Service Provider in Aberdeen to find a Service Desk Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate should possess strong knowledge of Microsoft-based operating systems and MS365, with experience in 1st and 2nd line desktop support, and an understanding of PC hardware/software diagnostics. Experience working for an MSP desirable but not required. A valid driving license will be necessary for travelling to client sites.
As a Service Desk Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support and assistance to clients and end-users.
- Resolving their IT issues effectively and efficiently.
You must also have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional telephone manner, as you will be required to interact with clients regularly.
- Experience working for an MSP desirable but not required.
- A valid driving license will be necessary for travelling to client sites.
If you enjoy working in IT and providing exceptional customer service, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to work with a reputable MSP.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team