Service Project Manager - VR/26599
Currently recruiting for an experienced Service Project Manager on a permanent staff basis for a Subsea Contractor based in Westhill, Aberdeenshire.
Hybrid working will be available and this role would suit an experienced Field Service Project Manager who has worked with subsea trees and wellheads within the subsea sector.
The Service Project Manager will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Establishing positive working relationships with both the client and Project Team, demonstrating leadership to successfully execute the project scope.
- Planning, managing and coordinating assigned projects typically consisting of engineering, procurement, construction, and installation / rental contracts.
- Managing projects involving multi-sites and / or remote locations and stakeholders.
- Acting as focal point for Field Service Technicians who are on location to perform the work.
- Building the Project Team into a dedicated and enthusiastic unit for the task – exhibiting good management practice, leading by example, and setting and monitoring the standards expected for other team members.
- Managing the commercial terms, project schedules, risks, and financial performance of the project to deliver a quality product and flawless service, as well as create customer success.
- Sourcing information and the internal and external contact person related to the job, preparation, installation, repair and well integrity projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that the service / aftermarket / rental and inter company orders are executed and controlled as per company standards, as well as customer purchase orders.
- Responsible for ensuring that internal and external reporting is properly executed and that the projects are capable of successfully passing company internal and external audits.
- Working independently on more varied and complex tasks without direct supervision to successfully meet expectations.
- Thinking ahead, checking and making sure the right procedures are in place to be fully in control to avoid errors.
- Providing appropriate technical advice to the Project Team and client to support the progress of the project.
- Attending morning calls as required.
- Covering the on-call rota.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous experience in Service / Field Service Project Manager type role, within the subsea sector, is essential.
- Applicants should have a strong background in Service Technician, Field Engineer, and Wellhead & Subsea Tree Engineer / System Engineer / Project Engineer type roles.
- Experience with MLS, surface wellhead and completion equipment is essential.
- Experience with onshore and offshore operations is essential.
- Experience of managing staff, as well as customers / vendors / suppliers, is essential.
TMM Recruitment INDENG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team