Site Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) - VR/28416
To support the operational performance of the base through rigorous implementation of planned and preventative maintenance tasks and well fact-based problem solving techniques and implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
- Undertaking all planned and preventative mechanical based actions onsite.
- Co-ordinating all planned and preventative specialist maintenance activities with appropriate sub-contractors.
- Ensuring all visiting contractors have been inducted in site rules and have submitted RAM’s pertaining to assigned task.
- Undertaking overhaul of replacement key parts and ensure that appropriate stock of critical items are maintained so that they are available for installation at appointed planned maintenance period or impromptu breakdown and stock managed through ERP system.
- Attending to all equipment breakdowns, investigating and diagnosing faults to root cause, implementing mechanical repairs and co-ordinating external specialist to affect solution.
- Undertaking required access/egress equipment/fixings conditional assessments and implementing appropriate corrective action.
- Ensuring all approved ladders on site are repaired or replaced when required.
- Ensuring good housekeeping discipline within personal work areas.
- Demonstrating sound health and safety practice and principles at all times.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior experience of working in a plant or industrial maintenance environment
- Time Served Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with at least 5-year post apprenticeship experience.
- An appreciation of mechanical/electrical interface principles.
- IPAF and Working at Height certified (preferred, but training would be given)
- Clean driving licence.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team