Software Developer - VR/27974
Exciting opportunity for a skilled C# Software Developer! Our client seeks an experienced professional to join their team. Contributing to eCommerce site development, API integration, and full development life cycle. Collaborating with talented developers and stakeholders to design responsive applications. Showcasing your expertise in C#, ASP.NET Core, Razor Blazor, and more. If you're a skilled Software Developer and crave growth, apply now!
Our client requires a C# software developer with experience creating Windows services, eCommerce web sites and APIs to work within their team, specifically maintaining and improving their eCommerce site and integrate into their back-end ERP system. This will include developing web Blazor components, services, and APIs. The job entails full life-cycle activity from requirements analysis (SOR, detailed design, functional specification, etc., through software development to testing (unit testing, user acceptance, etc.
The successful candidate will also need to be able to perform certain technical administrative functions, such as administration of Microsoft DevOps.
- Performing requirements analysis. Creating and maintaining statements of requirements, designing and functional specifications, architectural diagrams, and process diagrams.
- Defining, implementing, and enhancing IT policies to ensure that these are compliant with information and cyber security standards.
- Designing client-side and server-side architecture.
- Working with our developers and business stakeholders.
- Coordinating with the team members to ensure a smooth workflow and time-bound delivery.
- Building features and applications with a responsive design.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading the software.
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency. Testing to include unit tests.
- Assisting with leadership of the Software Team and improvement in processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Excellent C# experience.
- NET Core.
- Development and maintenance of websites (particularly eCommerce).
- Experience in Razor Blazor web assembly.
- Construction of APIs.
- Understanding of and experience in security, particularly IdentityServer.
- Creation of Windows services (using background services and .NET hosting infrastructure for Windows services).
- Database skills, particularly with relation to SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Testing and performance: XUnit, NUnit, Postman, UAT, regression testing.
- Good understanding of design patterns.
- Use of third-party components, including Serilog, Quartz scheduling (better options would be considered).
- Ability to create technical documentation, such as SOR, design specifications, functional specifications, architectural diagrams, process diagrams.
- Experience working through the entire development lifecycle.
- Desirable skills would include use and administration of Microsoft DevOps, familiarity with MongoDB database technology; Data and API: JSON, JSON Schema, REST; ASPNet Identity: .Net Claims based Identity OIDC / JWT and Identity Server / AD B2C; Cloud infrastructure including Azure; SAP Ariba integration; experience in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS; Linux; ERP systems (ideally K8).
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team