Spray Painter - VR/28241
We are looking to recruit a Spray Painter on a permanent staff basis for our client based in Portlethen.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Painting all company and customer owned equipment via an airless spray system.
- Cleaning and preparing equipment prior to spraying.
- Power washing/solvent washing of used equipment.
- Masking all equipment prior to spraying.
- Ensuring the airless system is set up safely.
- Maintaining paint system guns and pumps.
- Ensuring good housekeeping of the paint bay area.
- Maintaining sufficient paint stock levels, informing supervisor of paint to be ordered.
- Carrying out general labouring duties as required and assisting in the day-to-day operations in the assembly and test area when not painting – assisting in the disassembly, cleaning, and preparing of pressure control equipment.
- Moving goods around the workshop and yard via a forklift and electric pallet truck.
Applicants to this role require
- Must possess good basic education.
- Previous experience in painting with an airless paint system.
- Forklift training.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Mechanically minded.
- Manual handling.
- High pressure water jetting awareness.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team