Statutory Reporting & Compliance Lead - VR/26431
Permanent opportunity to join our leading client within the energy sector. As Statutory reporting and compliance lead you will be responsible for completion of the year end audit and statutory audit process.
- Responsible for coordinating and filing the IFRS compliant statutory accounts for asset solutions entities both UK and internationally, ensuring that there is supporting information held for all balances and disclosures reported, and that deadlines for returns are met.
- Responsible for co-ordinating and completing the group year-end audit and statutory audit process for each asset solutions legal entity and acting as a key focal point for the external auditors. Dealing with all issues that arise during this process in order to meet the filing deadlines.
- Working closely with Legal, Group Finance and Tax Departments, executing the legal entity rationalisation program for finance targeting a significant reduction in entity numbers by 2023 / 2024.
- Leading the implementation of ERP narrative reporting and ensure that it delivers the intended benefits of system generated statutory accounts.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to increase the efficiency of the statutory reporting process.
- Coordinating with the Tax Team with regards to statutory accounts support and analysis collection.
- Fully understanding complex group structures in order to ensure correct reporting of all asset solutions statutory accounts.
- Leading administration of company secretarial related filings in company books.
- Leading central compliance hub that supports all compliance matters for asset solutions entities, including international branches.
- Managing Statutory Reporting Team ensuring efficient and productive use of their time.
- Developing strong relationship with external auditors.
- Mentoring junior members of staff.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team