Storeperson - VR/26366
We are looking to recruit a Storeperson on an initial 6-month contract with the view to go permanent. Experience working within a manufacturing stores environment.
As Storeperson, you will be responsible for the receiving / uploading of materials to and from the site. You will be detail oriented to ensure materials and services are receipted correctly onto the computerised stock system. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely picking of projects as per the needs of the business. You will also be required to pick and pack goods ready for onwards shipping, as per company guidelines.
Ideally you will come from a manufacturing stores environment and have previous working knowledge of an ERP system, cycle counts and document control. You will be keen to take on challenges, develop your leadership and or skills potential as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting initiatives.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Loading / unloading lorries and vans.
- Ensuring timely receipt of purchased materials and services into the computerised stock system.
- Checking material certification against the purchase orders and relevant standards.
- Being responsible for the accurate picking of projects, issuing the materials both physically and electronically.
- Participating in daily cycle counting, reporting any stock discrepancies to Stores Cell Leader.
- Participate in all appropriate stocktaking.
- Assisting with the picking and packing of materials for onward shipment.
- Preparing delivery paperwork.
Applicants to this role require
- Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook).
- ERP knowledge.
- Forklift License.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team