Storesperson - VR/28220
We are looking to recruit a Storesperson on a permanent staff basis for our client based in Dyce. Prior stores experience required along with a valid forklift certificate and driving licence.
Deliver an effective stores service to enable accurate and reliable stock control, safe storage and provision of goods and materials as and when required for operations. Work with internal departments on a day-to-day basis to ensure that all upcoming requirements are executed.
Overview job description
- Ensuring all goods received match purchase orders and delivery notes and providing inspection to ensure free from damage.
- Ensuring all inventories are up to date and accurate (client owned, company owned, rentals, workshop parts).
- Using forklift and overhead crane, as needed, to safely move goods.
- Ensuring all material documentation/records are kept up to date and accurately on the database and ERP system.
- Preparing dangerous goods paperwork for shipments as required. DG training can be provided.
Applicants to this role require
- Competence in all aspects of the stores and logistics operations.
- A thorough understanding of tooling and spares required for offshore and onshore work.
- A thorough understanding of regulatory offshore and onshore certification.
- A good understanding of logistics and equipment.
- A willingness to adapt to client’s requirements and operating policies.
- Must have a valid driving licence and a valid forklift licence.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team