Supplier Coordinator (Buyer) – VR/23854
Join a reputable organisation with a track record of success spanning 6 decades.
As Supplier Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for the forecasting, planning and purchasing of parts required to maintain company operations.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing outstanding requisitions; setting up buyer codes and SAP queries.
- Purchasing required parts in alignment with internal priorities and dates.
- Converting requisitions to purchase orders (POs) and releasing approved POs.
- Managing outstanding POs, liaising with Expeditor, Customers and Suppliers.
- Managing suppliers, reporting on performance.
- Maintaining regular communication with Engineering Department.
- Liaising with suppliers to improve turnaround time and reduce inventory.
- Controlling ERP data, reporting risks and issues as necessary.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience working in a fast-paced and demanding purchasing environment. Experience of SAP is preferred, but knowledge of other ERP systems will also be considered.
You will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also the ability to negotiate and influence.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team