Supplier Qualifications Lead - VR/27419
Join a leading E&P company as a Supplier Qualifications Lead on a PAYE contract basis, with an expectation duration of 3.5 years.
Working as part of the Support & Performance Team, you’ll contribute to the effective use, support, improvement, performance, and protection of the company supply chain, through implementation and monitoring of appropriate rules, procedures and tools for use by all within the organisation.
To achieve this, you’ll collaborate with a wide network of internal and external contacts who all have responsibilities within the Contracts & Procurement (C&P) process. You’ll have considerable influence in the procurement processes through promoting and maintaining compliant supplier qualification process.
You’ll also become the Subject Matter Expert for supplier qualification tool (Sequana), processes and training contributing to a compliant and efficient Procure-to-Pay process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading an action plan that will deliver qualification analysis for suppliers, identifying improvements to processes and communicating plans. Identify any non-compliance and initiate corrective action plans to protect P2P process.
- Planning the 3-year renewal process for supplier qualifications, ensuring qualifications are initiated and completed in the required timeframes.
- Providing feedback on Sequana performance, ensuring any enhancements/fixes are tested and implemented as required.
- Responsible for the correct use of the global supplier qualification database (Sequana) for suppliers, promoting high quality data and an efficient Procure-to-Pay process.
- Managing requests for new supplier qualifications, searching Sequana and SAP Vendor master data to avoid duplications in either system while ensuring data is aligned.
- Analysing each qualification request to establish correct actions are followed e.g., a new qualification requirement, a renewal or extension of existing qualification from another affiliate.
- Completing preliminary risk assessments of suppliers covering Anti-Bribery, Financial and Social responsibility criteria, while monitoring and expediting risk assessments for HSE and Technical criteria.
- Managing the supplier qualifications questionnaires in Ariba, supporting, and expediting suppliers to complete within required timeline.
- Coordinating and closing the qualification process with all stakeholders.
- Proposing, monitoring, and analysing all agreed key performance indicators. Reporting on progress of qualification to all stakeholders and teams, ensuring results are understood.
- Coaching and mentoring personnel in supplier qualification, identifying training needs and requirements to improve and develop competencies within the process.
- Building strong working relationship with all stakeholders to represent and control the supplier qualification and procurement processes.
- Ensuring procedures relating to supplier qualification in the Company Management System are valid, accurate and in accordance with company rules. Proposing updates when required, communicating changes to achieve a clearly understood, compliant and documented process.
- Responsible for the delivery of allocated ad-hoc company projects where there is impact on the C&P process.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Degree, diploma, or equivalent qualification.
- Extensive experience in an energy sector supply chain environment.
- Strong, demonstrable experience in C&P functions and procure to pay processes and tools, with particular focus on supplier relationship management and qualification processes.
- Strong demonstrable experience of planning and delivering projects to agreed timelines.
- Detailed knowledge of SAP Materials Management and Ariba functionality and application in supply chain processes. Knowledge of Business Warehouse, Webi and Power BI functionality would be an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint applications.
- Capability to operate with a globally distributed network of colleagues to manage relationships and synergies. Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with other departments.
- Effective communicator with the ability to challenge & negotiate constructively to influence decisions or ways of working.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to support and embed change.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team