Tax Accountant - VR/22473
Taxation Accountant required to join a global oil service company on a permanent basis. You will support and provide advice on tax compliance issues. You should be a Fully Qualified Accountant who has a good understanding of UK Tax, VAT and CT computations.
The Taxation Accountant is responsible for a range of reporting and advisory tasks, such as the following:
- Preparing UK companies tax returns, ensuring consistent high-quality delivery of corporation tax computations.
- Preparing and reviewing divisional tax reporting packs and accounting and statutory accounts tax disclosures.
- Conducting VAT return review and supporting finance with the preparation of the VAT return.
- Supporting and reviewing of intrastat returns and EC sales lists, management of deferment duty account.
- Ensuring overview of compliance in non UK jurisdictions.
- Adhering to Group Tax strategy and policy.
- Ensuring SAO compliance including audits and preparation of documentation.
- Reviewing submission of PSA calculations and ensure returns compliant and minimising costs to the business.
- Approving relocation expenditure in accordance with HMRC guidance and collating at tax year end for inclusion in P11D/PSA submissions.
- Managing group relief settlement between group entities.
- Optimising R&D position.
- Advising on correct and accurate VAT treatment for sales and purchases.
- Ensuring VAT control sheets are completed.
- Supporting the Senior Tax and Treasury Accountant with ensuring compliance with global transfer pricing policies and supply requested information.
You should be a fully certified Accountant (ICAS, ACCA, CTA) and ideally have demonstrable experience from within the oil industry or practice environment.
Your ability to communicate effectively is paramount, as is your ability of analysis. You should approach all work in a diligent manner and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. Past use of Oracle and a highly level of competency with Excel are also required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team