Tax Advisor - VR/25718
E&P opportunity for a Tax Advisor to work in a supportive team environment undertaking a variety of tax activities.
- Undertaking a wide variety of tax compliance activities in support of the UK Tax Manager and provides advice on tax matters to the business, as appropriate.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing advice on all UK tax matters.
- Working closely with other members of the Tax Department (particularly the Senior Tax Advisor as well as the Tax Manager), developing, maintaining and executing tax return and preparation processes for Corporate Income Tax, Petroleum Revenue Tax and other taxes.
- Working with other members of the Tax and Finance Department, responsibility for preparing quarterly tax accruals and related accounting treatment.
- Working with other members of the Tax and Finance Department, assisting with the preparation of the annual and quarterly tax budget / forecast.
- Assisting with providing tax advice in relation to ongoing commercial and business development activities.
- Assisting with tax audits (internal/external).
- Participating in, and supports, specialist Tax or wider Finance initiatives and projects.
- Developing and maintaining positive and professional relationships internally and externally.
Applicants to this role require
- Strong tax background and experience, preferably gained within a large accountancy firm.
- Experience of UK upstream taxation.
- Substantial tax accountancy experience in accounting for current and deferred taxation.
- Excellent knowledge of UK tax legislation and conversant with all aspects of UK tax computations.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships – at all levels - and to achieve a high level of professional and personal credibility.
- Ability to demonstrate desire to develop tax career in UK oil and gas.
What’s in it for me?
- Flexible and hybrid working with 9-day fortnight.
- Supportive team and good working environment.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team