Tax Assistant - VR/24388
Tax Assistant required to cover maternity leave starting ASAP. This is an opportunity to join a global oil and gas operator based at Kingswells.
Supporting the International Tax Manager, the Tax Assistant will be responsible for:
- Assisting in completing and submitting CT and PRT Tax returns.
- Ensuring any tax payments are made in a timely manner.
- Preparing all tax filing obligations.
- Preparing tax calculations for management reporting.
- Managing any additional ad hoc work as required within the tax function.
- Maintaining positive relationships with internal departments and external tax support.
Significant experience in a similar role within oil and gas is essential. This role requires a self-started who can work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team