Tax Compliance Specialist - VR/22935
Permanent opportunity for a Tax Compliance Specialist to join an energy services company based in Aberdeen. Supporting Group Tax Manager, you will ideally be a qualified accountant or hold a CTA qualification.
Overview job description
- Supporting Group Tax Manager to ensure direct and indirect tax filings are made and to manage worldwide tax compliance obligations.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing and filing UK corporation tax returns and UK VAT returns.
- Liaising with outsourced Tax Advisors.
- Supporting regional Finance Teams with local tax submissions.
- Overseeing Group’s global tax compliance.
- Implementing internal tax compliance controls.
- Liaising with tax authorities.
Applicants to this role require
- Qualified Accountant or CTA.
- Experience managing tax processes.
- Strong UK and international tax compliance knowledge.
- ERP knowledge.
- Effective communication skills and ability to establish positive collaborative relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines.
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team