Technical Customer Lead - VR/25228
A leading oil service company are looking to add to the team focused on SafeWells and FlowWells products. They are looking for someone to be team lead for the new deployments and ongoing support of SafeWells and / or FlowWells. The successful candidate will oversee and contribute to delivering instances of SafeWells and / or FlowWells to customers to a high standard. The successful candidate will coordinate the customer support team and make day-to-day decisions with minimal supervision.
Overview job description
The Technical Support Lead is responsible for leading the team that deploys and configures SafeWells and future FlowWells products to new customers and the ongoing support of those customers and systems once the system is operational.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the SafeWells and FlowWells Management Team to define and manage appropriate project management processes, documentation, and related metrics for technical support.
- Understanding customer requirements and translate that knowledge into configuring the SafeWells and / or FlowWells instance to a state that meet customer requirements.
- Working with the SafeWells and wider FlowWells Team to ensure that the project management processes are maintained, documentation is kept up to date and that customer demands are met.
- Managing any issues / risks / changes to a project to ensure that the overarching project deliverables are managed with the correct revenue and funding.
- Providing technical guidance to team members and customers when configuring the SafeWells or FlowWells system.
- Providing technical support to team members and customers after the delivery process is completed.
- Performing performance reviews with customer as required.
- Ensuring customer suggestions, requests and desires are fed back to the wider Management Team for consideration in future releases of the software.
- Ensuring that tickets logged by customers are dealt with and closed out within SLA.
- Ensuring compliance with Expro’s QHSE policies.
Skills, Experiences and Qualifications
- Exposure to PRINCE2 – Essential.
- Exposure to ITIL – Beneficial.
- PRINCE II Certification – Desirable.
- ITIL Certification – Desirable.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team