Technical Safety Engineer - VR/25563
Attractive opportunity to join a FPSO Operator on a permanent staff basis or PAYE/limited company contract basis at their office in Portlethen, Aberdeen. Excellent compensation on offer as well as hybrid working options. If you have the right expertise, (or know someone who might be interested) please get in touch!
The Technical Safety Engineer will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as focal point for technical safety related questions/issues and establish a good and professional relationship between the business and relevant parties.
- Ensuring the Health of the Safety and Environmental Critical Elements (SECE's) by the continuous assessments and documenting of these barriers as described in the safety case.
- Facilitating and/or participating in risk assessments.
- Reviewing modification proposals to assess any changes to HSE risks.
- Preparing and executing process safety management audits and review as per the asset audit plan.
- Participating in incident investigations.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of performance standards.
- Reporting technical safety related performance to Line Manager and Asset Manager.
- Liaising on a day-to-day basis with the HSE Team Lead in Aberdeen.
- A relevant engineering degree qualification would be preferred.
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Understanding and knowledge of UK legislation (including OSCR, PFEER, PSR, MAR, DCR) and main regulatory bodies is essential.
- Experience in auditing would be preferred.
- Willingness to perform activities onshore, offshore or with clients.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team