Technology Team Coordinator - VR/23057
TMM Recruitment are working with a market leading engineering company on a fascinating full time, temporary opportunity for a Technology Team Coordinator. A 12-month contract initially, this role will be based in Westhill, Aberdeenshire and will execute a key function in the delivery of projects cross the Technology Administration function. As an experienced project administrator the right candidate will be familiar with complex, budgeting data and have the ability to deal with senior level stakeholders throughout the organisation.
Overview job description
This exciting opportunity for a Technology Team Coordinator will work within the Corporate team based in our East Campus, Aberdeen office. This is a full-time, contract role for a period of 12 months.
The primary role of the Technology Team Coordinator is to support the Technology Managers (both Strategic and Country) with administration of their budgets and the associated documentation of projects and they will be accountable for the Project Log and the Technology SharePoint site. The role sits within the Technology Admin function.
The Technology Team Coordinator is responsible for monthly compilation and publication of the Strategic Programme monthly financial extracts, Technology Report and quarterly and annual KPIs incorporating TRLs.
Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Develops and fosters a positive HSEQ culture throughout the organisation
- Responsible to maintain up to date and improve Project Log database.
- Responsible to issue in due time the required Monthly report templates to each Technology Project Manager, to recover and compile them on a monthly basis.
- Responsible to issue consolidated reports to Strategic Program Manager and Head of Technology.
- Organize and contribute to Monthly reporting meetings for each Strategic Program and Associated CAPEX Projects.
- Supports Strategic Technology and Country Managers with data storage and retrieval
- Set-up any new Technology Project according to BMS Technology Process.
- Responsible for the Technology SharePoint Teamsite to maintain and develop it according to Department Strategy.
- Actively participate to the Technology Department Strategy by providing feedbacks and improvement proposals.
- Input to SAP for POs.
- Compiles Technology monthly report and KPIs.
- Technology communications facilitation incorporating Success Stories.
Key Relationships / Stakeholders
- Head of Technology
- Strategic and Country Technology Managers
- Technology Project Managers
- Technology Admin team
- Technology Commercial and Contracts Manager
- Technology Financial accountant
- Intellectual Property Department
- Communications Department
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Professional Qualification / Degree Qualified
- Relevant previous experience at an appropriate level
- Stakeholder Management
- Performance Management
- Financial Management, Accountings and Reporting
- Excel, SharePoint, SAP knowledge (optional, PowerBI)
- Commitment to Continuing Professional Development
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental best practice
- Financial monitoring and measurement
- Upholds the company’s core values and reputation both internally and externally: Safety, Integrity, Sustainability, Performance, Collaboration, Innovation.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team