Temporary Document Controller - VR/26876
Located in Altens, Aberdeen. The requirement for a Temporary Document Controller will be for 3-6 months. This role will be fully office based. Candidates should be ideally available to start at short notice and must have experience within practical document controller roles. More information can be found below and do get in touch with the team for a confidential chat.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Advising on the documentation requirements and related matters affecting orders, potential and awarded.
- Establishing and controlling all individual relevant files, ensuring that all papers are documented.
- Maintaining and developing working relationships with client Document Controllers.
- Reviewing and actioning comments on the return of documents by clients.
- Obtaining, reviewing and discussing order documentation requirements with suppliers as required.
- Ensuring that order documentation is closed out in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensuring that all current and archived documents are confidentially maintained.
- Ensuring that a modern professional image is protracted in all communications generated.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience within a practical Document Controller role.
- Fully office based at Altens, Aberdeen.
- Working 40 hours per week, however this can potentially be worked on a reduced hours basis of 30 hours+.
- Start and finish times are flexible.
- Contract will be for 3-6 months initially, however may transpire and move to a permanent role in time – this is not guaranteed.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team