Temporary Senior Accountant - VR/23023
Urgent requirement for 2 - 3 months starting ASAP. The position is responsible for reporting monthly management and legal results accurately and on time to Group Finance and associated UK legal entities.
- Assisting with the accurate reporting of monthly management and legal results to Group Finance in line with deadlines.
- Responsible for the population and distribution of monthly Project Actuals report prior to month end review meetings.
- Responsible for the integrity of the general ledger.
- Responsible for maintaining Fixed Asset Register and running depreciation monthly
- Responsible for IFRS 16 lease accounting.
- Responsible for the sales accrual ageing and monthly reconciliation, working with the Commercial department to ensure correct.
- Responsible for FX analysis to understand the P&L impact.
- Responsible for preparation of supplementary disclosures to group in line with reporting deadlines of all allocated Business Entities.
- Assisting with reconciliations of legal entity versus sub service line management reporting.
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or similar.
- Experience in ERP systems is preferred.
- Hyperion knowledge preferred.
- Strong excel skills
- Experience in an international group of companies is preferred.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team