Tender Manager/Specialist - VR/22625
A leading name in subsea services has a new requirement for a Tender Manager / Specialist to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
In your role as Tender Manager / Specialist, you’ll manage allocated tenders in accordance with the company’s tender processes; ensuring integral coordination and elaboration of the tender documents in such a way that a correct and complete proposal is made and the chances of project acquisition are optimal.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining contacts with external parties, investigating client demand and responding to signals from clients and stakeholders; consulting with the Tendering Manager and Business Development Manager, where appropriate, to gain a clear overview of the project and the expectations of the client.
- Providing support to the Project Director and Tendering Engineers in delivering the best technical and risk-assessed solution.
- Determining the cost-price budget, planning and risk analysis; enabling the management team to determine the offer price.
- Establishing optimal coordination and communication between internal parties (commercial, technical, finance etc.), as well as with partners and suppliers, to deliver a good offer.
- Compiling a competitive, accurate and feasible offer, with well-organised documentation in accordance with the requirements of the application. Delivering the tender within the agreed timeframe and budget.
- Assisting with negotiating, drafting and closing contracts.
- Supporting in the formulation and implementation of the tendering strategy, identifying all the necessary steps to win tender submissions.
Applicants to this position should offer extensive experience of tendering and / or project execution; including estimating, negotiating and qualification of contract and commercial documentation. Your experience will ideally have been gained within the oil and gas or construction industries. A degree qualification is preferred, whilst excellent communication skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload to meet deadlines is essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team