Tender Manager (Specialist) - VR/23855
Join a leading provider of specialist subsea services as a Tender Manager / Specialist.
In your role as Tender Manager, you’ll manage allocated tenders to ensure the chances of project acquisition are optimal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtaining a clear overview of client expectations through external liaison and internal consultation.
- Supporting the technical team in delivering the best technical and risk-assessed solution.
- Determining the cost-price budget, planning and risk analysis, to enable Management to provide the offer-price.
- Coordinating and communicating with internal departments (commercial, technical, finance, legal), as well as with partners and suppliers in order to deliver a good offer.
- Compiling a complete, competitive, accurate and feasible offer with well-organised documentation in accordance with the requirements of the application.
- Delivering the tender within the agreed timeframe and budget.
- Assisting with negotiating, drafting and closing contracts in accordance with commercial and legal procedures and guidelines.
- Supporting with formulating and implementing the strategy-to-win, ensuring there is a detailed tender plan for internal stakeholders and the tender team with all the necessary steps to win the tender.
Applicants to this position should offer considerable experience in a similar role, ideally within the Subsea IRM, Construction, Decommissioning or Marine industries. You’ll need sound contractual knowledge and experience of tendering.
Excellent communication skills, the ability to work on your own initiative and to manage a busy and demanding workload are required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team