Tender Manager - VR/26253
Opportunity to join an expanding Tender department within an organisation with a vibrant culture; working as part of a high-performing, tight-knit team. This is an exciting time to join our client as they continue to enjoy a positive growth trajectory, driven by an expansion of their service offerings and an increase of their vessel fleet.
As Tender Manager, you’ll manage allocated tenders and ensure a robust technical, commercial and risk assessed-solution is delivered; ensuring the best possible chance of success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiling a complete, competitive, accurate and feasible offer with well-organised offer documentation. The tender will need to be delivered within the agreed time frame, budget and following company processes.
- Assisting with the negotiation, drafting and closing of contracts in accordance with commercial and legal procedures and guidelines.
- Building and maintaining contacts with the external parties involved; investigating client demand and responding to signals from clients and stakeholders.
- Supporting the technical team in delivering the best technical and risk-assessed solution and determining the cost-price budget, planning and risk analysis.
- Supporting the Commercial Manager and/or Business Unit Management in formulating the strategy-to-win then executing and implementing this.
The right candidate:
This opportunity is well-suited to applicants with experience in a similar tendering role, including; estimating, qualification of contract and commercial documentation, negotiating, cost forecasting and reporting.
You’ll ideally have experience of the Subsea IRM, Construction (oil & gas/energy), Decommissioning or Marine industries – but consideration will be given to experience from other industry sectors.
Sound contractual knowledge and analytical skills are essential, as are excellent communication and organisational skills. You should have the ability to effectively manage and prioritise a busy workload with demanding timescales, but it’s equally as important that you are a team player; willing to support colleagues to achieve business goals.
What’s in it for me?
On offer is a competitive salary, a holiday entitlement of 34 days, a contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and death in service. There is also a range of flexible benefits you can take advantage of, including the opportunity to buy additional holidays each year.
This organisation prides itself in offering career development opportunities and will work with you to realise your full personal and professional potential.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team