Tendering Coordinator - VR/27415
Requirement for a Tendering Coordinator to join our client for a 12-month fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave.
As Tendering Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for providing support to the proposals group in the development of tenders for issue to client and for handover activities for any awarded projects to the Operations Group.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as a central point of contact on assigned proposals, liaising with client once Request for Quotation (RFQ) has been received.
- Reviewing received RFQs and develop a plan for proposal with the Tendering Manager, issuing plan to all assigned parties and set up kick-off meeting.
- Working closely with colleagues to obtain proposal input based on the RFQ requirements and tender plan to fully formulate proposal.
- Obtaining quotations for third-party services and materials for inclusion in proposal and ensuring that latest pricing updates are maintained on record.
- Ensuring all spreadsheets utilised for commercial aspect of proposal development are updated to include all the latest internal and external costings.
- Developing proposal document, commercial summary and formulating all technical qualifications received from inputs from internal and external resources.
- Participating in management review of final proposal and obtaining approval for submission.
- Issuing formal submission of proposal to client and assist in management of the review process from client.
- In event of award, advising company and developing both commercial and technical handover of tender to project teams.
- In event of no award, requesting feedback from client and distributing internally as applicable and ensure future proposals can account for feedback.
- Collating feedback from executed projects and ensuring lessons learned are accounted for in future tenders.
- Upkeeping documentation required for inclusion with proposal documents such as track records, project overviews, equipment and material datasheets, tabulated resource requirements.
- Upkeeping proposal central filing, maintain and update proposal registers, update of commercial and proposal templates.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Experience in development and coordination of proposals/tenders.
- Capability to work on multiple projects at any given time and ability to handle pressure in terms of committing too and meeting deadlines.
- Strong team ethic, working within the tendering group and co-ordinating with internal and external resources.
- Delivering highest quality output for proposals.
- Good IT skills working with Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team