Test Engineer - VR/26066
The purpose of the role is to carry out the return inspection, testing and recertification of CCU’s and lifting equipment in accordance with company quality assurance and safety management systems.
- Performing return inspections on tanks, containers, baskets, skips and lifting equipment.
- Visually inspect lifting equipment as well CCU’s; tanks, containers, lifting slings and shackles.
- Removing damaged slings and shackles from CCU’s and fit replacements.
- Carrying out goods receipt inspection on slings and shackles and store them on racks.
- Completing daily records of equipment inspected and tested and to prepare NDT reports.
- Carrying out NDT testing of lifting lug welds using MPI techniques.
- Undertaking minor repairs, maintenance and aesthetics improvements.
- Updating completed Inspections using company handheld device.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong work ethic.
- High attention to detail.
- Good level of fitness as this job is labour intensive.
- MPI Level II PCN qualification.
- LEEA Part 1 Entrance Certificate (P1E).
- LEEA Lifting Equipment General Diploma (LEG) or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of standards: DNV2.7-1, DNV2.7-3, EN12079 and LOLER.
- B1 Forklift License as a minimum.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team