Threading/Pipe Inspector - VR/27400
As a Threading / Pipe Inspector for our client you will be verifying that Premium threads on pipes comply with specifications performing a visual and dimensional inspection, in a safe and efficient manner, according to applicable procedures, complying with defined quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Committing to health, safety and environmental policies and notifying situations that present potential risk.
- Ensuring product quality complying with defined standards and reporting deviations.
- Carrying out duties in an effective manner meeting productivity and efficiency standards in accordance with minimum costs.
- Performing activities according to applicable procedures.
- Completing and updating all applicable records ensuring information accuracy.
- Ensuring proper use of the company assets, detecting and reporting malfunctioning.
- Attending and collaborating in training activities in order to maintain and increase the company knowledge.
- Proactively suggesting improvements and participate in in continuous improvement activities.
- Maintaining a clean and ordered workplace.
- Abiding by team discipline norms.
- Performing activities understanding their consequences on the global process.
- Ensuring instruments are in good condition checking their expiration date and correct functioning.
- Performing visual and dimensional inspection on pipes' threads.
- Making the decision of approving or rejecting threads in accordance with Premium threads requirements.
- Updating information in the tracking systems and records the obtained results.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team