Torque Technician x2 - VR/27812
We are looking to recruit a Torque Technician on a permanent staff basis for our client based in Portlethen. Previous experience with torquing rotary and premium connections required.
Overview job description
- Torquing of third-party equipment – Using fully rotational and quarter turns machines.
- Interrupt make-up / break-out drawings and instructions.
- Preparing tooling and assemblies prior to operations.
- Operating torque machines including data input and graphs.
- Servicing third-party equipment and their specifications.
- Excellent one to one communication skills with all clients and third-party representatives.
- Completing all related job cards/documentation and identifying third party equipment in line with all torque / refurbishment procedures and processes.
- General overhead crane duties including loading and unloading lorries.
- Delivery driver duties if required.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in this area of expertise.
- Working as part of a team or using your own initiative.
- Current UK Drivers Licence.
- Attention to detail in quality of work.
- Co-operation and teamwork – good communication skills.
- Commitment to safety.
- Reliable and responsible – working in a consistent and timely manner.
- Good job and technical knowledge.
- Must be legally able to work in the UK.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team