Trainee SAP Assistant - VR/26673
Our client is looking for a Trainee SAP Assistant to join a leading E&P company in Aberdeen. This is a fantastic chance for a someone who is looking for an entry level opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing organisation. This position is initially offered on a rolling 12-month contract, with a high potential to go permanent.
Reporting to the CMMS Lead Analyst, the Trainee SAP Assistant will support the CMMS Team within a very busy oil and gas organisation. In your role, you’ll ensure the mater data is accurate and changes are managed in a controlled manner and that the systems and processes are operating correctly.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the coordination of planned change requests made via SAP, ensuring all appropriate master data and stakeholder approvals have been received prior to updating master data in SAP.
- Updating SAP master data as required.
- Working closely with all master data and ERP stakeholders, including Operational, Finance, IT, Planning and SCM Teams.
- Contributing and supporting improvements to make the application of the system more efficient and user friendly within the company, including the introduction of new transactions via system functionality testing, or the introduction of new or updated software and/or hardware.
- Supporting the CMMS Team in providing Front End support to offshore and onshore Users in the use of SAP
Applicants to this position should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office and have excellent communication skills. The successful applicant will also have a confident, dynamic, approachable, and flexible attitude.
SAP experience is not required for this role as you will receive full training, the client only ask that you have recently been in employment and are willing to learn.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team